Copyrighted Material Notice

©2024 Lucia De Giovanni. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

April 02, 2017

Spring is Here!!!

You know when you feel so full of life and everything in your life speaks of new beginnings?  Yes, it's Spring!

I have been a bit quiet lately, shedding the last few Winter clouds, in more ways than one.  Now I wake up every morning to sunshine, my bedroom filled with such bright morning light that it's impossible to just lay there and try to sleep past sunrise.  I get up, meditate, coffee, meditate some more and head into the new studio to see what inspires me that day.  Today, the overwhelming scent of Cardamom Rose bath salts from Farm Stand Soaps was so deliciously intoxicating that I just had to go for it.  And I mean go for it.

There has been a bit of a creative block in the air lately, and the light wasn't right, and the happiness I felt shooting was a little dimmed, and the smile on my face was a little fake.  Little did I know that when the muse showed up, the ideas would start flowing, the colors would look so bright and that tired smile would be so bright and full of laughter... It's all because of photography.  Everything I do, everything I think, revolves around photography.  So here's today's shoot, it's full of what I'm feeling in this moment.  Color, contrast, bright light.


I am getting ready to embark on a new project, one that has been in the works for many years, but I didn't know how it was all going to come together until the skies literally parted one day and I could not write down the ideas fast enough... I have pages and pages of scribbles that I had to put together into a cohesive plan, and the more I think about all those bubbles and arrows and words, the more I smile BIG, because I know this is a lifetime of answers coming all at once.  

So, dear Reader, do you ever feel like Life is full of surprises?  Like your heart is so full that it's composing new songs?  Like you're in love with all of it?  

Because that's my wish for you... 
xoxo
LDG
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig