Copyrighted Material Notice

©2024 Lucia De Giovanni. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

February 18, 2013

Daryl

I met Daryl a few years ago, he's the son of a good friend of mine and he participated in Phase II of The LOVE Project.


Odin, his beloved companion for so many years, passed away last year, and I am so glad to have been able to capture this moment for Daryl and his family.  The love of a pet is a true gift.

A few months later, I was blessed to have Daryl in front of my camera again, when I was hired to take his promotional head shots for his acting career.  Not only he's one of the nicest people you'll ever come across, but the camera loves him!  Here are a couple of my favorites from our session.



Wishing Daryl the very best with his acting career!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig