Copyrighted Material Notice

©2024 Lucia De Giovanni. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

November 30, 2016

December

I don't even know where November went - I was so busy shooting Thanksgiving and Christmas menus that the time flew by... I do hope Thanksgiving was exactly what you wanted and you stuffed yourself silly.  It is now almost December and I thought I'd do a little shoot just for fun, to get me in the spirit... to tell you the truth, I've never really been a Christmas person.  Maybe because my family lives overseas, or I was on tour, or I simply wanted to be a little Grinch-like, but this year feels different.  The cute red brick church in my little town on the Chesapeake Bay started playing Christmas music all day, and no matter the weather, people are walking around, a smile always ready to greet you wherever you go.  It's raining today, but the studio felt like it had the right light, the right mood, the right smell in the air, so I took my camera in my hands, and decided to photograph my Holiday card for you.  May you enter this Holiday Season in great health, with peace in your heart and the knowledge that you are loved.  

In Gratitude,
LDG


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig