Copyrighted Material Notice

©2024 Lucia De Giovanni. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

December 16, 2016

Dreams and Reality

If I ever feel like I need a lesson in patience, I decide to do a little macro photography.  Preferably hand held, because it makes me breathe a little slower, focus a little longer and get my mind to a different place.  I was texting a friend earlier, and wrote "I want to wake up in my dreams" - I don't know if it made any sense to her, but my heightened sense of reality lately has kept me up at night.  What is going on in the world is not something I ever envisioned as a child, and being the news junkie that I am means never escaping.  So, camera in hand once again, I decided to dream a little, allow my sense of reality to move towards the beautiful, peaceful and calming energy of nature.  And I came up with this - I hope it brings you the same peace it brings me when I look at it.  I am curious to know how this photo makes you feel, so please do let me know, and let's keep each other safe and allow ourselves to dream a little longer...


SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig