Copyrighted Material Notice

©2024 Lucia De Giovanni. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

May 27, 2013

My Work in a National Commercial






I woke up this morning to my usual routine - made coffee, turned on computers and then I turned on my phone.  My voice mail was full, which usually makes me panic.  But today it was because of good news - this commercial aired during the Indy 500 yesterday, and many people recognized my work.  It made me proud to have a style that people recognize, and to work with LIVE is a dream come true.  It's hard to express in words how I feel watching this.  Coffee in my hand, tears in my eyes, smiling big.
Feeling very grateful this Memorial Day, and I choose to honor those who sacrificed their lives by making each day meaningful.  Today and every day.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You deserve the recognition, Lucia. Your visual gifts are beyond outstanding. You can see that you put your heart into your work. You deserve the best.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig