Copyrighted Material Notice

©2024 Lucia De Giovanni. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

June 29, 2013

I suck at blogging

Seriously, I suck.  It's been a month and this is my first post since the LIVE ad went... live.  It has been a whirlwind of a month and I have an excuse, kinda, sorta.  The second week in June I joined LIVE on the Summerland tour, as LIVE's house photographer.  My job?  Documenting life on the road, concerts, behind the scenes.  As you can imagine, I'm a little kid in a candy store and can barely keep up with editing - I have already filled two external hard drives and have to get a few more as we still have about a month of touring ahead of us.
Things have been great - this is my home for Summer.


How do I feel seeing my photos on the tour buses?  There are no words.  It's a dream come true to be on this Journey with people I love and admire.  It's bringing my photography to a different level, I literally feel my work becoming more intimate, intense, better.  I see things I didn't notice before.  When you're surrounded by talent, 24x7, you want to be at that level as well.  I feel like I'm growing, pushing myself night after night to do something I haven't done before, find a different angle, share what I see in the most respectful and original way.  We still have a month left on tour, and I don't know what I'll see, what I'll share, what experiences will come my way, but I'm excited to get up every day and be in a different city, with a group of people that push my game to a higher level.  Everyone on tour, from crew to the other bands, has been nothing but supportive of each other, helpful and kind.  It's a vibe I cherish and intend to keep in my heart.  

Here's some of my work from the tour so far.  It's all going too fast... 



















Much, much more to come... stay tuned...
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig