Copyrighted Material Notice

©2024 Lucia De Giovanni. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

September 24, 2017

Goodnight, Sweet Prince



This one is personal.  This one hurts the heart.

You might remember my entry about the roadtrip I took to Assateague Island, and the photoshoot I mentioned in at as emotional and heartbreaking.  I didn't share those photos at the time, even though some of my favorites ever, but today I share this one because I want to remember Chuck as the man who so dearly loved my friend Paula.  Even though Chuck lost his battle today, I know his Spirit will be with Paula forever and may this photo be a reminder of what a couple's true love looks like.  There are so many words that I can't presently speak, my heart heavy with loss, my tears mixing with smiles remembering our time together, when we all knew what this photoshoot meant and why they chose me to do it.

Please keep Paula in your thoughts today, even if you've never met her in person.  I am sure her Angel is watching over her and keeping her safe in the arms of Grace.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig