Copyrighted Material Notice

©2024 Lucia De Giovanni. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

August 09, 2016

Happy August

Summer is in full swing - here at the studio the light has been particularly bright and I'm experimenting with it.  These lovely creations by Sweet Spice Bake Shop in North East, MD have been such a pleasure to photograph and style.  I revert back to my childhood and tea parties for a couple of hours, when I used to put a blanket out on the lawn and my friends and I would pick flowers and make bead necklaces, having "tea" and pretending to be much, much older.  But we were just children, indulging in cake prepared by my Mother once we were done playing, sitting around the kitchen table adorned with her beautiful dishes and silverware.  There was a certain style in it, something that comes up when I set the table for a shoot, and makes me smile and think about Summer days gone by...





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig