Copyrighted Material Notice

©2024 Lucia De Giovanni. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

April 01, 2013

Practice, Practice, Practice...

Practicing a craft, whether it's music or photography, makes you better at it.  It really doesn't matter how many years you dedicate to your passion, if you don't practice your skills on a regular basis, things don't flow easily.  

I am always inspired when I spend some time documenting rehearsals and practice time, for I see how much dedication and hard work goes into each moment of the actual concert, perfecting each bridge and note, all with absolutely impeccable timing - the best make it look easy.

Here's some of my behind the scenes with LIVE - whenever I'm in this space, surrounded by all the equipment and memorabilia collected for the past 25 years, I feel the excellence of the musicians, the closeness of friends, the mutual respect of creative minds.  And knowing that I'm trusted with every single shot I take, makes me feel included and part of the family.  These are the best moments for a photographer, and also the best moments as a human being.  Grateful...















































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig