Copyrighted Material Notice

©2024 Lucia De Giovanni. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

March 05, 2013

LIVE - 2013

Where oh where have I been?  Quick answer - York, PA.

Long answer follows.

Last Sunday I was literally getting an ulcer attack.  Because I live in Colorado, weather is unpredictable and, of course, the one time the weather man was right about getting a blizzard had to be the day before I was scheduled to fly to York, PA, to work with the band LIVE in the capacity of their official photographer.  I worked with them last year, starting in York and touring to Austin for SXSW.  I had such a great time with them and rekindled long lost friendships, so I was really looking forward to head out again this year the minute they asked.  To make a long story short, I was able to get to York on Monday, despite the foot of snow that fell in a 12 hour period.  

I arrived in Harrisburg and was greeted by Sarah, the most capable and "ray-of-sunshine assistant", a pure joy to be around.  Mental note at the time - this is going to be a great week.  Once in York, I stayed at the Yorktowne Hotel, walking distance to The Green Bean, my favorite local coffee shop.  

The week was a whirlwind of hugs, friends, rehearsals, photoshoots, soundchecks, press release, concert, celebration, heart to heart talks...  and coffee, lots of coffee.... I would love to write about it all, but, quite frankly, it would take me waaaaaaay too long and I would never finish this blog post.  This article in the York Daily Record explains in detail the new business venture launched by Think Loud and LIVE, incredibly exciting news, and I will simply let a few of my photos do the talking of what I saw last week.  I feel truly blessed to be trusted in such a wonderful way and be able to document these special moments for Think Loud and LIVE.
























I will be editing for the next few weeks (months?) with the biggest smile on my face.  My gratitude to Chris Shinn, Chad Gracey, Chad Taylor and Patrick Dahlheimer.  I am so blessed to call you my friends.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig